sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Respect the old School


 Hardcore Punk Rock Br - Old School  6#






Tracklist:
01 - Middle Class - out of vogue
02 - 7 Seconds - We're gonna fight
03 - Hüsker dü - I'm not interested
04 - Negative Fx - Mind Control
05 - Necros - I hate my school
06 - Poison Idea - Punish me
07 - Dicks - Dick Hate the police
08 - Teen Idles - Getting in my way
09 - Fear - I love livin in the city
10 - JFA - I don't like you 
11 - The Adolescents - Creatures
12 - Minor Threat - Guilty of being white
13 - Dead Kennedys - Buzzbomb from pasadena
14 - Black Flag - Depression
15 - Circle Jerks - Wild on the streets
16 - D.O.A. - Bloodied but Unbowed
17 - Descendents - Suburban Home
18 - Gang Green - Alcohol
19 - The Freeze - Broken Bones
20 - Wasted Youth - You're a jerk



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário